This is a reminder that the next Butterfield Homeowners Association meeting will be this Thursday, November 20th at 7:30 p.m. at the Fountain of Life Church, 2S361 Glen Park Rd. It is important that you attend, as we will be discussing several important topics, including the following:
- Review last year’s budget and discuss what we want to put in to the 2015 budget.
- The board proposal to reduce meetings to four per year: January, March, June and October.
- Reduce number of newsletters to four per year: February, April, July and November, and how many to send to all Butterfield.
- Discuss whether or not meetings should continue to be held at Fountain of Life church, or find somewhere nicer, including possibly free food and a social hour prior to the meeting?
- Discussion on ideas on how to better invest the funds in our money market account.
- Discussion regarding fall and winter activities.
- Review the redesigned Beautiful Butterfield brochure prior to publication.
- And whatever you, as a homeowner, wish to discuss with your homeowners association.
If you have any questions, please contact us via our Contact Form.