This is a reminder that the next Butterfield Homeowners Association meeting will be this Thursday, March 17th at 7:30 p.m. at the Fountain of Life Church, 2S361 Glen Park Rd. This is our annual meeting, the most important meeting of the year, so if you attend a meeting this year, this should be the one. Here is the agenda:
• 2016 Election
• Free Beautiful Butterfield brochures handed out to attendees.
• Planning for 2016 picnic and other activities.
• Membership Drive: Discuss ways to increase membership and participation.
• Review our performance in 2015 and discuss additional ways we can serve Butterfield better.
• Discuss problems with drivers using Butterfield as a shortcut and how to solve those problems.
• Discuss ideas on how to improve our website.
• And whatever you, as a homeowner, wish to discuss with your homeowners association.
If you have any questions, please contact us via our Contact Form.
If you have not yet paid your dues, please do so by clicking on the yellow “Annual Dues” button on the right side of the page under “Membership”, and then follow the instructions.