This is a reminder that the next Butterfield Homeowners Association meeting will be this Thursday, June 15th at 7:30 p.m. at the Fountain of Life Church, 2S361 Glen Park Rd. This meeting will be preceded by a Free Seniors’ Home Selling Relocation Workshop from 6-7 p.m., followed by a happy (half) hour with hors d’oeuvres and non-alcoholic drinks. Come by and say hello to some of your neighbors!
Corporal Mike Urso, DuPage County Sheriff’s Office will present information on local criminal activity and related issues in the Butterfield subdivision, followed by Q&A.
- Sidewalks – How are the townships doing?
- Garbage company consolidation – the many garbage trucks are accelerating the destruction of our streets. Should we settle on just one or two companies?
- Picnic planning and volunteering.
- Discussion on how to deal with unsightly houses that are unoccupied or otherwise not being properly maintained, such as those on Glen Avenue near 22nd Street.
- Corporate Buyer’s Club – discounts for BHA members only?
- Free one-year memberships for new homeowners?
- Should Butterfield have a flag, a mascot, and/or a logo? (Different than the BHA logo).
If you have any questions, please contact us via our Contact Form.