This is a reminder that the next Butterfield Homeowners Association meeting will be this Thursday, October 19th at 7:00 p.m. at the Fountain of Life Church, 2S361 Glen Park Rd. Note that we will be starting at 7 to accommodate our new happy (half) hour with hors d’oeuvres and non-alcoholic drinks. Come by and say hello to some of your neighbors!
- Volunteers for Annual Christmas House contest.
- Plans for decorating the three entrance signs going forward.
- Discuss changes, updates to Beautiful Butterfield Brochure.
- Discuss proposed 2016 budget.
- Review 2017 picnic and how we can get more attendance for the 2018 picnic.
- Ideas on how to inform new homeowners of their free membership.
- When we hold votes, should we have one vote per person, or one vote per household?
- Discussion on how to deal with unsightly houses that are unoccupied or otherwise not being properly maintained, such as those on Glen Avenue near 22nd Street.
- Corporate Buyer’s Club – discounts for BHA members only?
- And any questions you, as a homeowner, have for your association.
If you have any questions, please contact us via our Contact Form.