This is a reminder that the next Butterfield Homeowners Association meeting will be this Wednesday, not Thursday, July 16th at 7:30 p.m. at the Fountain of Life Church, 2S361 Glen Park Rd. It is important that you attend, as we will be discussing and voting on several important topics, including the following:
- A presentation by Dr. Lawrence Reiner from the Butterfield Park District on the new land acquisition at the corner of Butterfield and Route 53, where he will take your questions and suggestions on how best to make use of the land.
- Discussion regarding Illinois American Water’s billing practices
- Discussion about the emerging mosquito problem and ways of dealing with it
- Plans for the Annual Picnic
- Discussion and vote on the proposed changes to the by-laws
- And whatever you, as a homeowner, wish to discuss with your homeowners association.
We are meeting on Wednesday this month as the FOLC does not have any meeting rooms available Thursdays this summer.
If you have any questions, please contact us via our Contact Form.