This is a reminder that the next Butterfield Homeowners Association meeting will be this Thursday, January 15th at 7:30 p.m. at the Fountain of Life Church, 2S361 Glen Park Rd. It is important that you attend, as we will be discussing several important topics, including the following:
- 2015 Board Nominations: Need nominations for all four board positions.
- 2015 Budget: Review proposed budget and vote.
- 2015 Scheduling Changes: Reduce number of meetings and newsletters to four per year.
- Membership Drive: How to increase membership and attendance.
- Discussion about outsourcing majority of treasurer duties to accounting firm to ease transitions.
- Discussion on ideas on how to better invest the funds in our money market account.
- Discuss the possibility of purchasing electric signs for one or more of our entrances.
- And whatever you, as a homeowner, wish to discuss with your homeowners association.
If you have any questions, please contact us via our Contact Form.