This is a reminder that the next Butterfield Homeowners Association meeting will be this Thursday, September 18th at 7:30 p.m. at the Fountain of Life Church, 2S361 Glen Park Rd. It is important that you attend, as we will be discussing several important topics, including the following:
- A presentation by Larry Reiner, Executive Director, Michele Piotrowski, Board Member and Vice President Larry Montgomery on the November 4th referendum authorizing the issuance of general obligation bonds for the Butterfield Park District to acquire and protect the land at the northeast corner of Illinois Route 56 and Illinois Route 53 for nature areas, open space and park and recreation purposes. Presentation will be followed by Q&A.
- Review of the successful BHA 2014 Annual Picnic.
- What survey questions to include in an online and printed survey in the next newsletter asking our members how next year’s picnic can be even better.
- Allocation of funds for the new Beautiful Butterfield brochure.
- Discussion on ideas on how to better invest the funds in our money market account.
- Discussion regarding potential fall and winter activities.
- And whatever you, as a homeowner, wish to discuss with your homeowners association.
If you have any questions, please contact us via our Contact Form.