This is a reminder that the next Butterfield Homeowners Association meeting will be this Thursday, June 16th at 7:30 p.m. at the Fountain of Life Church, 2S361 Glen Park Rd. Here is the agenda:
• Discuss need for stop sign on Glen and Lloyd Avenues where they intersect with Marlborough Lane to combat speeders through our subdivision.
• Kensington Park issues, including parking during ball games and early morning mowing.
• How to better invest the BHA savings in investment vehicles that are both safe and provide a reasonable return.
• Review how our sidewalks are in increasing disrepair, who is responsible for fixing them, and who has to pay.
• Free Beautiful Butterfield brochures handed out to paid members.
• Planning for 2016 picnic and other activities.
• And whatever you, as a homeowner, wish to discuss with your homeowners association.
If you have any questions, please contact us via our Contact Form.
If you have not yet paid your dues, please do so by clicking on the yellow “Annual Dues” button on the right side of the page under “Membership”, and then follow the instructions.