This is a reminder that the next Butterfield Homeowners Association meeting will be this Thursday, October 21st. We will not be meeting at Christ Church Butterfield anymore, but we will be meeting online only (not in person) from here on out using the Zoom app. Please visit our Meetings page for information on how to log on.
- BHA board members will provide a summary of activities since the last meeting.
- Discussion regarding progress of new lighting system being installed at the Gray Avenue entrance sign.
- Discussion and vote regarding allocating additional funds to upgrade the 22nd and Lloyd lighting systems.
- Review of Vision 2023 presented at the Spring 2021 meeting and action taken on it to this point.
- Discussion regarding BHA corporate compliance, non-filing of taxes, and other critical issues.
- Reorganization of BHA marketing and communications systems
- 2022 Budget Presentation & Vote
- And any questions you, as a homeowner, have for your association.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Download full agenda: March 2022 Meeting Agenda